SaksWorks Membership Terms & Conditions
By clicking on “Sign Up” or using the SaksWorks service, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with York Factory LLC d/b/a SaksWorks in accordance with the Terms & Conditions set forth below.
1. Defined Terms.The terms below are used within these Terms & Conditions and have the following definitions:
- “Terms & Conditions” means this set of Terms & Conditions and all exhibits, addendums, and attachments.
- “Initial Term” means, for each of The Monthly Member, the period of time commencing on the Start Date of your membership until the end of your first full month, which becomes subject to automatic renewal as expressly disclosed to you at the time you sign up with SaksWorks.
- “Main Premises” means the Premises in which the Space is located.
- “Member” means any “Member Company”, “Company”, “you”, “your” which refer to the entity or individual registering for or receiving the Services and agreeing to be bound by the Business Membership Agreement and/or these Terms & Conditions.
- “Space” means the common workspace location(s) in the Main Premises.
- “Space Rules” means the posted or linked set of rules, regulations, Services available and other details specific to each individual Space.
- “Premises” means a building or portion of a building in which SaksWorks offers offices, workstations, other workspaces, and/or other Services to Members.
- “Print Credits” means the credits which you purchase as part of your Membership, which may be exchanged for use of our printers, scanners, and copiers within the Premises.
- “Regular Business Hours” means 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM during Regular Business Days or as otherwise disclosed in the Space Rules.
- “Regular Business Days” means all weekdays which are not locally observed holidays, federal holidays, bank holidays, not listed as days that the Space will be closed in the Space Rules, or not other days of which we have notified you that the Premises will be closed.
- “Services” means the benefits, amenities, and privileges granted to you as The Annual Member, The Monthly Member or The Daily Member by these Terms & Conditions, as more fully set forth in Section 2 below.
- “Start Date” means the date your Services start.
- “Term” means the period of time that your Membership is in effect.
- “SaksWorks,” “we,” or “us” means York Factory LLC d/b/a SaksWorks that you are contracting with by entering into these Terms & Conditions.
2. Services.Subject to the terms and provisions of these Terms & Conditions and the Space Rules, SaksWorks will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide Members with the following Services during Regular Business Hours on Regular Business Days:
- Non-exclusive access to the Space.
- Furnishings for the Space.
- Non-exclusive use of a public Internet connection serving the Space.
- Non-exclusive use of printers, scanners, and copiers serving the Space, subject to usage fees.
- Non-exclusive use of any conference rooms, lounges and seating areas, kitchen facilities, and other common areas within the Premises, subject, in all instances, to availability, the Space Rules, and usage fees, if applicable.
- Acceptance of deliveries on your behalf during Regular Business Hours on Regular Business Days.
3. Internet and Network Use Policy.You agree that you will only make reasonable use of the Premises’ internet and network services, and such use shall be in compliance with all laws and the Space Rules. You further agree that you and will abide by any content or usage filters, or usage restrictions enacted from time to time by us. No Member shall circumvent or attempt to circumvent or deactivate any network controls, firewalls, or content filters, and you shall be solely responsible for your Members’ connection and equipment compatibility with any internet and/or network services available within the Premises from time to time. You agree that your use and your Members’ use of any such internet and network services shall be at the sole risk of the user, and you shall be solely responsible for any electronic security, data storage, data security, anti-virus, anti-malware, and cyber-security necessary or advisable to safeguard you’ electronic transmissions, data, and devices, and you shall be solely responsible for all of your and your Members’ internet and network traffic or transmissions, it being understood and agreed by you that we have no duty to provide for any security, monitoring, filtering, or protection for your use of any network, internet connection, or storage or transmission of data. You agree that any of your computers and devices, and any of your Members’ computers and devices, will be free of malicious software, viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, malware, and any such similar, harmful or invasive software before connecting any such computers and devices to the Premises’ network. You agree that you will not connect any networking equipment, including but not limited to routers, access points, extenders, repeaters, firewalls, ethernet switches, or other similar devices, without our prior approval. You understand and agree that the network and internet services available from time to time within the Premises may be shared with other SaksWorks members and their guests, and we are not responsible for the conduct of any such members or their guests. You agree that you will not disproportionately consume bandwidth or network resources. In the event you violate the terms of this section or network resources, we may, without notice to you, take any measures we deem appropriate to minimize the impacts of any such violation, including, but not limited to, removing and/or blocking devices from the Premises’ network, restricting network and/or internet traffic, and throttling and/or metering bandwidth and network resources.
4. Printers, Scanners, Copiers, and Conference Rooms.
- Use of Printers, Scanners, and Copiers. Within the Premises, we may have printers, scanners, and copiers available for your non-exclusive use, subject, in all events, to availability, in exchange for Print Credits. Beginning on the Start Date and on the first (1st) day of each month thereafter, each of The Monthly Member will receive 5 monthly allotment of Print Credits. The number of Print Credits needed to print in color, in monochrome, or to operate a scanner or copier will be published in the Space Rules or otherwise within the Premises and will depend on the device which you intend to use. Your unused Print Credits will expire at the end of each month, and you may not roll-over any unused Print Credits to the next month.
- Software Requirements. Through the Space Rules or otherwise, we may require you to install certain software on your devices to use our printers, scanners, and/or copiers. You shall not attempt to circumvent or disable any such software, and you are responsible for resolving, and we are not responsible for, any compatibility issues, data loss, damages, loss of function, or other effects which may be attributable to any such software.
- Use of Conference Rooms. Within the Premises, we may have conference rooms available for your non-exclusive use, subject, in all events, to availability and the Space Rules, in exchange for Conference Room Credits. Beginning on the Start Date and on the first (1st) day of each month thereafter, each of The Monthly Member will receive 5 monthly allotment of Conference Room Credits for your membership. The number of Conference Room Credits required to use any given conference room within the Premises will be published within the Premises or in the Space Rules. Unless otherwise indicated by us, your use of conference rooms will be measured in half-hour increments, rounded up to the next half-hour. Your unused Conference Room Credits will expire at the end of each month, and you may not roll-over unused Conference Room Credits to the next month.
- Overages. If you use more than your available Print Credits or Conference Room Credits, you agree to pay for any such overages as we invoice same to you. We reserve the right to charge such overages at the then-current charge rate for Print Credits or Conference Room Credits, as applicable. We may include any such charges and fees for any overuse in your monthly bill, or we may send you a separate invoice. In all events, you agree to pay for such charges by no later than thirty (30) days after the date of any such bill or invoice. We reserve the right to restrict your access to any one or more of the printers, scanners, copiers, conference rooms, or the Premises until such time as overuse charges are paid in full.
5. Membership Fees and Payments.
- Payments. Payment of the Membership Fees for each of The Monthly Member is required upon sign up for the Services. After the Initial Term, each of The Monthly Member will be automatically charged the Monthly Membership Fee on the 1st of each Month. Details on how to terminate are below. Payment of the Membership Fees for each of the Daily Member is required upon sign up for the Services.
- No Refunds. You may cancel your membership within three days of sign up and receive a full refund if you have not used any Services. If you have used Services, we may deduct the value of the Services you used from your refund.
6. Term of these Terms & Conditions and Termination.
- Term. These Terms & Conditions are effective when you click sign up or start using the Services (“Effective Date”). After you sign up, you will be billed the monthly
- Termination by You. If you have The Monthly membership, you may terminate your Membership by emailing [email protected] on or before the 25th day of the month previous to the month you wish to terminate. If you email on or before the 25th day of the month, we will not charge you for the following month. If you email after the 25th of the month, we will charge you for the following month and you will continue to enjoy membership for that month, but not the month after that. So for example, if you email to cancel on or before January 25, we will not charge your Membership Fee on February 1. If you email to cancel after January 25, we will charge you on February 1, and you will retain your membership for February, and we will not charge you on March 1. No termination shall be effective during the Initial Term. The written notice needs to clearly indicate your request to terminate your Membership and be signed by you. You will not be entitled to pro ration with respect to the last month’s Membership Fee or any other charges due for such month, or a refund of any Membership Fee or other charges for such month. On the last Regular Business Day of the Termination Effective Month, you must vacate the Premises by no later than 4:00 p.m. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you are a Member Company, this Agreement may not be terminated by you prior to the end of the Commitment Term, and any such termination shall constitute a breach of this Agreement.
- Termination or Suspension by Us. We may withhold, suspend any or all of the Services or immediately terminate your Membership: (i) upon breach of these Terms & Conditions or the Space Rules by you; (ii) upon termination, expiration, or loss of our rights in the Premises; (iii) if payment of any fees or charges are overdue; (iv) if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of our policies, rules, and/or instructions which we may issue from time to time; or (v) at any other time, when we, in our reasonable discretion, see fit to do so. You will remain liable for past due amounts, and we may exercise our rights to collect payment, despite termination or expiration of these Terms & Conditions. An individual Member will no longer be allowed access to the Services and is no longer authorized to access the Premises upon the earlier of (x) the termination or expiration of these Terms & Conditions; (y) your removal of such Member from the Member List, or (z) our notice to you that such Member violated these Terms & Conditions.
- Removal of Property Upon Termination. Prior to the termination or expiration of your Membership, you will remove all of your property from the Premises. We will be entitled to dispose of any of your property remaining in or on the Premises after the termination or expiration of your Membership, and we will not have any obligation to store such property or arrange for its return, and you waive any claims or demands regarding such property and/or our handling of such property. You will be responsible for paying any fees reasonably incurred by us regarding such removal. Following the termination or expiration of your Membership, we will not accept delivery of, forward, or hold mail or other packages delivered to us addressed to you. The provisions of this Section shall survive the expiration or earlier termination of these Terms & Conditions. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, you agree that you shall not leave any of your property at the Premises.
7. Space Rules.You agree that you, all of your Members, and all of your and your Members’ guests, will, at all times, comply with all of the rules and policies as posted in the Space or made available by Internet link and incorporated herein by reference (the “Space Rules”). We shall have the right to amend, supplement, revise, and/or replace the Space Rules as we see fit from time to time, and you agree to adhere to any such changes as and when we make them. You understand and agree that there may be additional Space Rules applicable to your Premises, and you acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to keep yourself apprised of and in compliance with the Space Rules which may be in effect from time to time.
8. Terms, Conditions, and Additional Agreements.
- Our Reserved Rights. We are entitled to access Space, with or without notice, in connection with our provision of the Services, for safety or emergency purposes or for any other purposes. We may move furniture contained in the Space. We reserve the right to alter Space. We may also modify or reduce the list of Services or furnishings provided in the Space at any time, the Services may be provided by us, an affiliate or a third party. We may relocate the Space to a different, comparable Space within the same Premises from time to time as we deem reasonably necessary.
- Confidential Information. You agree that we have no responsibility for safeguarding and ensuring the privacy of any of your confidential information, files, and records (collectively, your “Confidential Information”) which you bring into the Premises. You shall observe all applicable laws, rules, and regulations related to confidentiality and the storage and safeguarding of your Confidential Information. You agree that, in the event Confidential Information may not be kept within the Premises in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations related thereto, we shall have no obligation to modify the Premises to achieve such compliance, and you shall remove such Confidential Information from the Premises and provide for proper storage and safekeeping of same at your sole cost and expense.
- Deliveries. We are not responsible for and shall not be liable for the condition or status of any deliveries which we may take delivery of on your behalf, and we have no responsibility to ensure that you pick up or receive any such deliveries. Any delivery packages which are not picked up within seven (7) days after receipt may be disposed of or returned to the sender at our discretion.
- Other Members. We do not control and are not responsible for the actions of other Members or guests in the Premises or any third parties in the Premises. If a dispute arises between Members or their invitees or guests, we shall have no responsibility, liability, or obligation to participate, mediate, or indemnify any party.
- Guests. The SaksWorks Membership is intended for the use of the person to which it is allocated and is not intended to provide access and use to other parties. Guests are not permitted, other than in connection with conference room bookings. If a Member has booked a conference room, guests may be registered and given access to the booked conference room. The number of guests is limited to the number of people permitted in the booked conference room. The guests will be permitted to access the Space only during such booking period. SaksWorks reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to restrict the access of guests in the event that such use violates the purpose or intent of the SaksWorks Membership.
9. Waiver of Claims.You shall enter and use the Premises at your own risk, and, to the fullest extent permissible by law, you expressly waive and release all rights, if any, to assert any claims against us and all of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and related entities, and each of their respective agents, managers, employees, officers, members, directors, shareholders, and directors (collectively, “SaksWorks Parties”) and shall hold same harmless, for any and all claims of every kind resulting in loss of life, personal or bodily injury, death, or property damage, by reason of any cause whatsoever. You accept all responsibility for any injury, loss, or public liability incurred arising from or related to your use and/or occupancy of the Premises. The waivers and releases set forth by this section shall survive the expiration or earlier termination of these Terms & Conditions.
10. Limits of Liability.To the extent permitted by law, the aggregate monetary liability of any of the SaksWorks Parties to you, employees, agents, guests or invitees for any reason and for all causes of action, will not exceed the total Membership Fees paid by you to us in the twelve (12) months prior to the claim arising. None of the SaksWorks Parties will be liable under any cause of action, for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, reliance, or punitive damages, including loss of profits, business expectancies, or business interruption. You acknowledge and agree that you may not commence any action or proceeding against any of the SaksWorks Parties, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, unless the action, suit, or proceeding is commenced within one (1) year after the cause of action first accrued. Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms & Conditions to the contrary, you acknowledge and agree that you shall not commence any action or proceeding against any of the York Factory Parties other than the SaksWorks Party you are directly contracting with hereunder, and may only seek recovery from the interest of such SaksWorks Party in the Main Premises for any amounts due or for the performance of any obligations in connection with these Terms & Conditions.
11. Indemnity.You agree that you shall indemnify, defend, and protect SaksWorks and the SaksWorks Parties from and against any and all liabilities, claims, demands, damages, expenses, fees (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees), fines, penalties, suits, proceedings, actions and causes of action to the extent arising or in any way connected with these Terms & Conditions or your and/or your guests’ (or anyone claiming through or under any of them) use, occupancy, operation, or management of the Premises, and/or any such party’s acts, omissions and/or activities in or about the Premises. Should any SaksWorksParty be named as a defendant in any suit in connection with any one or more of the above referenced reasons, you shall pay to the SaksWorks Party its costs and expenses incurred in any such suit, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and the amount of any judgment entered or determined against such SaksWorks Party. The indemnity and payment obligations set forth in this section shall survive the expiration or earlier termination of these Terms & Conditions.
12.Class Action Waiver.Any proceeding to resolve or litigate any dispute in any forum will be conducted solely on an individual basis. Neither you nor we will seek to have any dispute heard as a class action or in any other proceeding in which either party acts or proposes to act in a representative capacity. No proceeding will be combined with another without the prior written consent of all parties to all affected proceedings. You and we also agree not to participate in claims brought in a private attorney general or representative capacity, or any consolidated claims involving another person’s account, if we are a party to the proceeding. YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A CLASS REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS MEMBER ON ANY CLASS CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US INCLUDING ANY RIGHT TO CLASS ACTION OR ANY CONSOLIDATION OF INDIVIDUAL CLAIMS.
13.Addresses for Delivery of NoticesExcept as provided in these Terms and Conditions, all written notices and official communications which you are to provide to us pursuant to these Terms & Conditions shall only be effective when received by us at our address below. We may designate a different address for the delivery of your notices to us by giving your Authorized Signer a written notice of such change. We will send our notices to you by mail or by email to your Authorized Signer. You shall send your notices to us to:
225 Liberty Street
New York, NY 10281
Attn: General Counsel
- Nothing contained in these Terms & Conditions is intended to create the relationship of landlord and tenant between you and us, and no leasehold or tenancy shall be created by these Terms & Conditions. The whole of the Space and the Premises remain our property at all times and in our possession and control. We are giving you the right to share with us the use of the Space so that we can provide the Services to you. These Terms & Conditions in no way shall be construed as to grant you or any Member any title, easement, lien, possession, or related rights in our business, the Premises, the Space, or anything contained in or on the Premises, or Space. These Terms & Conditions neither creates nor conveys any tenancy interest, leasehold estate, or other real property interest.
- We shall have no responsibility to provide security, supervision, or protection against any loss that may be sustained by you or any of your guests.
- If either you or we initiate any action or proceeding relating to the provisions of these Terms & Conditions or any default or breach hereunder, the non-prevailing party shall reimburse the prevailing party for all reasonable attorney’s fees and all costs and expenses incurred by the prevailing party, including, without limitation, any such fees, costs, or expenses incurred on any appeal from such action or proceeding and the enforcement of any judgment or order of a court.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be construed according to the laws of the State of New York. To the fullest extent permissible by law, all claims arising between you and us shall be submitted to a state court of the State of New York presiding in New York County, and the parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction and venue of such court.
- All payment obligations, waivers, limitations on liability, and indemnities set forth herein (including, but not limited to, any obligation to pay attorney’s fees) shall survive the expiration or earlier termination of these Terms & Conditions.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any particular provision(s) of these Terms & Conditions shall not affect the other provisions hereof, and the Terms & Conditions shall be construed in all respects as if such invalid or unenforceable provisions were omitted.
- The parties hereto shall each be independent contractors in the performance of their obligations under these Terms & Conditions, and these Terms & Conditions shall not be deemed to create a fiduciary or agency relationship, or partnership or joint venture, for any purpose. Neither party will in any way misrepresent our relationship.
- We may from time to time update these Terms & Conditions and will provide notice to you of these updates. You will be deemed to have accepted the new terms of the Terms & Conditions following the completion of two (2) full calendar months after the date of notice of the update(s). Continued use of the Services beyond this time will constitute acceptance of the new terms.
- We shall not be deemed to have waived any of our rights or remedies hereunder by any act or omission unless such waiver is in writing and signed by an authorized signatory on our behalf.
- If we do not own the Premises, these Terms & Conditions is subject and subordinate to our lease with our landlord of the Premises and to any supplemental documentation and to any other agreements to which our lease with such landlord is subject to or subordinate (if any). If we own the Premises, these Terms & Conditions is subject and subordinate to any and all matters of record and to any other agreements to which we are subject to or subordinate (if any). However, the foregoing does not imply any sublease with you or other similar relationship involving an interest in real property.
- We will not be liable for, and will not be considered in default or breach of these Terms & Conditions on account of, any delay or failure to perform as required by these Terms & Conditions as a result of any causes or conditions that are beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation (i) any delays or changes in construction of, or our inability to procure any space in, any Premises, (ii) any delays or failure to perform caused by conditions under the control of our landlord at the applicable Premises, (iii) acts of God, fire, earthquake, floods, explosion, actions of the elements, war, riots, mob violence, inability to procure or a general shortage of labor, equipment, facilities, materials or supplies in the open market, failure of transportation, strikes, lockouts, actions of labor unions, condemnation, court orders, laws or orders of governmental or military authorities and/or (iv) or any other cause, whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing, not within our reasonable control.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of each of you and us.
- These Terms & Conditions (including the Membership Information Form and all exhibits, addendums, and attachments hereto, if any) constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us with respect to its subject matter and all prior understandings and agreements, oral or written, concerning the same subject matter are merged herein and are extinguished hereby.
- The headings in these Terms & Conditions are for convenience only and are not to be used to interpret or construe any provision of these Terms & Conditions. Any use of “including,” “for example” or “such as” in these Terms & Conditions shall be read as being followed by “without limitation” where appropriate. References to any times of day in these Terms & Conditions refer to the time of day in the Premises’ local time zone.
- Time is of the essence with respect to the interpretation and application of dates, deadlines, and calculations of periods of time, all of which shall be strictly construed and applied.
- Except in connection with a merger, acquisition, corporate reorganization, or sale of all or substantially all of the shares or assets of you or your parent corporation, you may not transfer or otherwise assign any of your rights or obligations under these Terms & Conditions (including by operation of law) without our prior written consent. We may assign these Terms & Conditions at any time without your consent and/or notice to you.
- You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you are not listed on the Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List published by the U.S. Department of Treasury, as updated from time to time or is an entity domiciled under regions sanctioned by the U.S. Department of Treasury, (ii) you are not a government official, including without limitation an official or employee of any government, an official of a political party, or a candidate for political office, or a director, officer, employee, or “affiliate” (as defined in regulations under the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934) of a government instrumentality and (iii) you will not engage in any activity under these Terms & Conditions, including the use of Services provided by SaksWorks in connection with these Terms & Conditions, that violates applicable U.S. economic sanctions laws or causes SaksWorks to be in violation of such U.S. economic sanctions laws.
- You hereby represent and warrant that at all times you have conducted and will conduct your operations ethically and in accordance with all laws, including but not limited to laws that prohibit commercial bribery and money laundering (the “Anti-Money Laundering Laws”), and that all funds which you will use to comply with your payments obligations under these Terms & Conditions will derived from legal sources, pursuant to the provisions of Anti-Money Laundering Laws. You will provide us with all information and documents that we from time to time may request in order to comply with all Anti-Money Laundering Laws.
- You (i) have not, directly or indirectly, offered, paid, given, promised, or authorized the payment of any money, gift or anything of value to: (A) any government official or any commercial party, (B) any person while knowing or having reason to know that all or a portion of such money, gift or thing of value will be offered, paid or given, directly or indirectly, to any government official or any commercial party, or (C) any employee or representative of SaksWorks for the purpose of (1) influencing an act or decision of the Government Official or commercial party in his or her official capacity, (2) inducing the government official or commercial party to do or omit to do any act in violation of the lawful duty of such official, (3) securing an improper advantage or (4) securing the execution of these Terms & Conditions, (ii) will not authorize or make any payments or gifts or any offers or promises of payments or gifts of any kind, directly or indirectly, in connection with these Terms & Conditions, the Services, or the Space. For purposes this section, “government official” means any officer, employee or person acting in an official capacity for any government agency or instrumentality, including state-owned or controlled companies, and public international organizations, as well as a political party or official thereof or candidate for political office.
15. COVID-19 Check-In RequirementUpon arrival, you and your guests must present proof of having received at least one dose of COVID-19 vaccination before entering. If you are unable to present proof of vaccination but believe you may be eligible for a legal exception to vaccination on the basis of a disability, please contact [email protected].
- No smoking is permitted within the Premises.
- The Premises shall not be used for lodging purposes.
- No loud-speakers, televisions, radios, or other devices shall be used without our permission, and, in all events, no such devices may be used in a manner so as to be heard or seen outside of the Premises or which will disturb our other members and their guests.
- Neither you nor your Members or any of your or your Members’ guests shall display any merchandise, solicit business, or distribute advertising material in the Premises, or in any manner use any part of the common areas for purposes other than for their intended common use, or obstruct any part thereof.
- No temporary or permanent signs, banners, pennants, awnings, canopies, lights, window signs, balloons, or similar advertising media or decoration shall be displayed inside or outside of the Premises without our written permission.
- Keys, key cards and other such items used to gain physical access to the Premises or the Space remain our property.
- No activities which are offensive, a violation of law, constitute a nuisance, or which annoy, inconvenience, pose a danger to, or damage any of our members or guests are permitted.
- You shall promptly notify us of any change to your contact and payment information.
- It is your responsibility to read all communications which we send to you and to ensure your Members are aware of any changes to any of our rules and policies, even if we notify such Members directly.
- You shall not move any furniture, fixtures, or equipment into the Premises without our prior approval, and we may supervise or perform any moving or installation of same, subject to scheduling and availability, and service fees we may charge for performing any such work.
- Consumption of alcohol and any other intoxicants within the Premises is strictly prohibited, unless purchased on the Premises.
- Common spaces and amenities are to be enjoyed by all of our members and guests unless otherwise instructed by us, and are for temporary use and not as a place for continuous, everyday work.
- You shall not host any parties, social gatherings, or public events within the Premises without first notifying us and obtaining our prior approval.
- You will be responsible for all costs to repair any damage you cause to the Space, the Premises, and any of our furniture, fixtures, and equipment which is beyond normal and customary wear and tear.
- You shall not make any alterations to the Premises, redecorate the Premises, or attach any device to any of the walls or furnishings or fixtures in the Premises without our prior approval. In the event that any alterations or installations are made, you shall be responsible for the full cost and expense of the alteration or installation and, prior to the termination of these Terms & Conditions, the removal of such items and the restoration of the Premises necessitated by any such alterations. To the extent that we incur any costs in connection with such alteration, installation, removal, or restoration which are not otherwise paid by you, we shall deduct such costs from the retainer (if applicable) or bill you directly for such costs at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to remove or block any device or user from our networks that we believe poses a threat to our networks or users until the threat is remediated to our satisfaction.
- Your Members and your and your Members’ guests shall not take, copy or use any information or intellectual property belonging to other Member Companies or their Members or guests, including without limitation any confidential or proprietary information, personal names, likenesses, voices, business names, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, other identifiers or other intellectual property, or modified or altered versions of the same, and this provision will survive termination of these Terms & Conditions.
- Your Members and your and your Members’ guests shall not take, copy or use for any purpose the name “SaksWorks” or any of our other business names, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade dress, other identifiers or other intellectual property or modified or altered versions of the same, or take, copy or use for any purpose any pictures or illustrations of any portion of the Premises, without our prior consent, and this provision will survive termination of these Terms & Conditions.
- No copies of keys, keycards, or other means of entry to the Space or the Premises may be made, and you shall not lend, share, or transfer any keys or keycards to any third party.
- Installation of locks or other barriers to entry or access within the Premises is strictly prohibited.
- You shall not permit guests to enter the Premises without first registering such guests with us and accompanying any such guests at all times.
- No weapons of any kind, or any other offensive, dangerous, inflammable or explosive materials may be brought into the Premises.